COVID-19 Protocol at North Central Veterinary Emergency Center
Guidelines and Tips for Curbside Service
- We ask that you call prior to leaving for the hospital so that we may advise you as to current wait times and the location best suited to serve your pet’s medical needs.
- Once you arrive, please remain in your vehicle and call the phone number listed on the sign.
- One of our team members will check in your pet, then come to your vehicle to retrieve your pet for triage and exam.
- We ask that you please wear a mask while interacting with our team members, and that all pets be restrained on a leash or in a carrier in the car to avoid complications when they are being transferred into the building.
- Please keep your pet’s belongings with you. Personal items such as leashes or toys cannot be brought inside.
- Your pet will be examined, and a doctor will call you to discuss their recommendations.
- We will present you with a treatment plan and associated costs at that time.
- After diagnostics and/or treatments have been performed, we will call to discuss the results.
- At discharge we will email electronic discharge instructions. A technician will review the discharge instructions over the phone and answer your related questions.
- Payment will be collected at the time of service.